We have partnered up with the one of Britain's finest stately homes, Castle Howard, to bring you an exclusive VIP experience to enjoy the Proms on 3rd August 2019.
Set in the magnificent gardens of Castle Howard, this spectacular classical concert will be a night to remember for the whole family. Guest soloists will be joined on stage by the London Gala Orchestra conducted by Stephen Bell. The programme will include popular classics, songs from musicals and all your flag waving favourites from the Proms including Jerusalem, Rule Britannia and Pomp & Circumstance No.1. With a Spitfire flyover, stunning lasers and spectacular firework finale, this will be a magical evening of musical entertainment. Best-selling tenor Wynne Evans will be joining North Yorkshire's own operatic soprano, Sarah Fox for the 2019 Proms!
Wynne Evans is a best-selling classical artist, with his debut album with Warner Music going straight to number one in the classical charts. His acclaimed performance in the 25th anniversary performance of The Phantom of the Opera, and appearance in a host of concerts at the Royal Opera House, English National Opera and Opera North have made him incredibly popular live performer, whilst he is also known for his decade in the recurring role as Gio Compario in a series of TV adverts. Giggleswick born-and-bred Sarah Fox will be hitting the high notes in the concert. 2019 will be her first time at Castle Howard, but she is no stranger to the Proms, having performed in the BBC MGM Prom in 2009 and The Proms in 2011. The majority of Sarah's performances have been at the Royal Opera House but she has taken her vocal talents around the world, with leading operatic roles in Germany, Barcelona and Cincinnati too.
Your package includes:
· 2 nights bed & breakfast arriving 2nd August 2019
· A bottle of fizz to enjoy during the show
· Reserved parking area
· Guests will be greeted at the Fitzroy Entrance of the House, which will be closed to the public
· Exclusive Champagne and canapés reception in the stunning Great Hall and South Front Gardens overlooking the iconic Atlas Fountain
· Prior to the start of the concert, guests will be escorted via the North Front · Tickets and seating for the concert in a special VIP guest area
· Opportunity to have other hospitality options (separately costed) for guests, such as pre-concert dinner; or hampers delivered to catered guests etc.
· A complimentary Proms programme and union jack flags for each guest
Priced at £675 for a Standard Double, £785 for a Four Poster & £845 for a Junior Suite
Additional information: Gates open at 5pm, Main programme starts at 7.30pm, Interval from 8.30pm to 9pm, Finish at 10pm.